Omni William Penn Wedding
Alex & Michael kicked off the 2019 wedding year with an absolutely breathtaking wedding at the Omni William Penn in downtown Pittsburgh. The day was Dutch themed, inspired by delft blue ceramic pottery set in a cool winter palette of blue, purple, white, and gold. Michael is originally from the Netherlands and the couple had special table cards with dutch cultural elements. Alex’s dress & Michael’s Tux were HANDMADE by Kwon of Kwon’s Boutique in Fairfax, VA. Alexis Maddox of Shayla Hawkins Events and Hens & Chicks brought the vision to life! You don’t want to miss these details.
And did we mention there was even a little snow!? Alexa was a rockstar and braved the snow even in her open-toed shoes! These two were a blast and it was truly joy to share in their special day!
Check the end of this post for a complete list of wedding pros. Thanks!
– Planner – Alexis Maddox, Shayla Hawkins Events
– Florals – Hens and Chicks
– Wedding Photographers – Michael Will
– Linens – Mosaic
– Lighting – Encore
– Stationery – Donna White
– Rentals – All Occasions Party Rental + Marbella Event Rental
– Ice Sculptures – Mastro Ice
– Cake – Prantl’s Bakery
– Reception Band – Elite Show Band
– Ceremony Music – Three Rivers String Quartet
– Hair – Roxanne Fedrow
– Makeup – Marie Miclot