Wedding Info & Pricing
Interested in having your wedding at Succop Nature Park? Lucky for you, we got the scoop!
Located about 30 minutes north of downtown Pittsburgh, Succop Nature Park is a charming and picturesque outdoor wedding venue! Succop is one of the Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania’s natural reserves. The venue encompasses 50 picturesque acres including walking trails and two ponds. The quaint historic mansion with an array of sitting rooms is the perfect backdrop for a ceremony or place for guests to explore during cocktail hour. Guests then enjoy dinner in the outdoor pavilion overlooking one of the ponds. Succop is a beautiful venue that allow the guests to enjoy the beauty of the great outdoors. And not to mention, it is the perfect place for you to dance the night away under the stars!
- Address: 185 West Airport Road Butler PA
- Contact: 724-586-2591
- Web: www.aswap.org
- Capacity: 300
- Exclusive Caterer: Medure’s Catering
- Indoor/Outdoor Space Book: 12-18 months in advance
- Pricing Minimum: Depends on the day of the week and number of guests $56.95-$84.75
- Included in Price: Total facility use, choice of dinner service, bartending service
- Ceremony Site Availability: Yes