Heinz History Center Wedding Info & Pricing
Interested in having your wedding at Heinz History Center? Lucky for you, we got the scoop!
A wedding ceremony and reception at the Senator John Heinz History Center can be truly historic. The non-traditional atmosphere, central location, exciting exhibitions and our professional staff all help to bring your vision to life and offer a unique experience for you, your family, and friends. There is a suitable place for Weddings and Receptions for up to 325 guests through a combination of memorable venue space offerings including our 1st Floor Great Hall, 4th Floor Campbell Gallery, 5th Floor Mueller Center, and 6th Floor Library & Archives. Our exclusive vendors, Common Plea Catering and Mosaic Linens, enhance and elevate the site and taste of your event, making it a night you will and your guests will never forget!
- Address: 1212 Smallman St. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Contact: (412) 454-6435
- Web: https://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/
- Capacity: 325
- Exclusive Caterer: Common Plea Catering
- Indoor/Outdoor Space Book: Hold up to 2 weeks
- Pricing Minimum: $1,500
- Included in Price: Event coordination, one hour ceremony rehearsal, access ti banquet equipment, complimentary bridal rooms (3 hours prior to event start), exclusive access to museum on wedding day during operating hours, access to all museum exhibits for engagement session and wedding day photos, greeting staff, on-site, 24 hour security officer.
- Ceremony Site Availability: Yes