Rodger & Rachel | Engagement Photos at the County Fair

Rodger and I go way back. In fact… he is one of our favorite second shooters! He is also quite the talented photographer.

The dude just proposed to Rachel and we jumped on the opportunity to photograph them! It also just so happened that the county fair was in town… so it made for a win-win! They were such a blast to work with, and they even won a pet goldfish!

Enjoy the pictures and thanks for taking a look.

Categories: Engagement. Tags: Carnival, Fair, and Pittsburgh.

6 Responses to “Rodger & Rachel | Engagement Photos at the County Fair”

1. Chris Davis August 4, 2011 at 10:30 pm #

LOVED the fish at the end — nice touch.

Of course, all the photos are great. :)

2. Wendy Gates August 5, 2011 at 1:01 am #

Wow!! You two look so awesome together!! So beautiful and in love!! I LOVE the pics!!! I love you Ra and I am happy to have Roger joining the family!!! I was smiling as I looked at each picture!!! God bless you both and your marriage to be :)

3. rachel August 5, 2011 at 3:25 am #

I’ve been following your work for a few months – another local photog here (from Erie)… these are absolutely fabulous. I just can’t even – wow. I was literally laughing and my jaw was dropping open while looking at them. unbelievable! fantastic job! I adore all tlhe colors, light, and compositions… just so unique!

4. Rodger Obley August 5, 2011 at 4:38 am #

Michael and Jenn! You guys totally outdid yourselves and blessed us in such a huge way. We both love every single image you took. Thank you both so much!

5. Grammy O August 5, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Dear Ra and Rog, Being in the business yourself, you sure were blessed to know and have a great talent take your engagement pictures. Every image captured, is so “you”! They really tell the unique and beautiful story of your love and your relationship. We are so proud of both of you and so thankful that God brought you together. We look forward to your wedding and watching the great things you will accomplish in life together.We love you both so much! May God continue to bless you and may HE give you the desires of your hearts. Gram and Pap

6. Jamie Winters September 3, 2011 at 4:27 am #

I love your work, the fair shoot is SO fun and beautiful great images!!!